For the health and safety of all patients and staff, smoking is not allowed within the hospital environment.
Security staff ensure the safety of patients and staff within the hospital and its grounds. All staff should wear an identity badge. If you don’t know who someone is, please ask. Zankli Medical Center is equipped with both internal and external closed circuit TV cameras which are monitored. Security staff patrol the hospital, grounds and car parks.
Fire policy for patients and visitors
All staff are trained in fire and evacuation procedures. In the unlikely event of a fire, nursing staff will take control of the situation and co-ordinate any necessary action. Patients and their visitors are requested to follow instructions given to them by staff in the event of any emergency.
Please do not bring your valuables with you, Zankli Medical Centre would not be held liable for missing items.
What to bring with you.
The hospital staff will already have details about your condition, but please bring the following with you:
- Your appointment card or appointment letter
- Your personal details, such as your address and a contact number
- Details of any medicines or tablets you are taking (if possible please bring these in their original containers).
- Proof of exemption from payment of prescription charges, where applicable e.g. Letter of authorisation from health management organisation.
- Proof of exemption from payment of prescription charges, where applicable e.g. Letter of authorisation from Company and Company ID Card